Friday, October 12, 2007

One down, one to go!!!!!!!

My niece made it safely into the world this morning around 10:00 am. Christina Elisabeth was born by c-section. My brother and his wife are now holding, and loving on their 6 pound, 5 oz baby girl as we speak. I will go visit tomorrow morning, hopefully with my camera so that I have a picture to post soon.

Jenny is still waiting. She went in at 7:00 this morning to be induced. She has been on pitocin for hours now, but hasn't really dialated much. She was in labor with her first for something like 36 hours, but that was nine years ago. Lets pray that it won't be this long her second time around. I haven't spoke with her directly, I am waiting on updates through her mom because I don't want to bother her while she is contracting. I know I didn't want to be on the phone much while I was in labor. I think Jenny's mom said the contractions are 3 minutes apart now. I'm sure I won't update until she has had the baby. Hopefully I can visit them tomorrow and take a picture of a healthy baby boy, to post soon.