Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Anticipation

For what??????

Not for my baby to be born ( and before anyone starts to question it, I'M not pregnant). But, I do know how terrible those nine months can be when all you want to do is meet your child.

My best friend was due on the 4th of this month with her second boy. Now she is five days past her due date. I call her daily (sorry Jenny) to check on her. I know she is tired of getting phone calls from everyone (including me) asking her if she had the baby yet, I remember those calls. It's like you wonder, don't they think I'm anxious too!!!!!!!! I am almost as excited as Jenny is, I swear I must be, I have to be, it's on my mind all the time! This baby will be just like a nephew to me (as is her older son Brandon). Anyway, Jenny went to the doctor today and she will be induced on Friday the 12th! Hopefully this baby won't give her a hard time, and come out nice and fast!

So, the 12th is a good day for baby's to be born I guess! My sister in law is scheduled for a c-section that day too! This one biologically my niece ;)! Her name will be Christina Elizabeth (or Elisabeth?). My middle name, Elisabeth, is spelled with an S, if you didn't notice. And no, my brother is not naming her after me. But...well...sort of I guess. My Mom's middle name is Elisabeth, as was my Grandma's middle name, and my little sister Deborah. So, it's a family name. I'm just not sure which way it will be spelled and I guess it would depend on the way it is spelled.

Aren't I the lucky one! I get two babies born in one day, assuming they both hold on that long! The best part is, it's not me this time! Sure, I love being pregnant, I love new born babies, but I've been there done that. Now I get to enjoy being on the other side, you know?

So, to get along with the post, since it's on the topic of babies, I will include a baby picture of Alex. Just because I don't have a scanner, or a camera to take a picture of a picture of Anna and Mary as newborns ( I left it at Jason's cousins house last weekend). So, it's just Alex because that's when I got my digital camera. If I get permission, I will post pictures of my new nephew, and niece. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


IMG006