Saturday, October 13, 2007

Baby Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you who didn't get the chance to read my other posts:

My best friend Jenny, had a baby today. He was named Noah Gregory, and he weighs 7 pounds 11 ounces, and is 20 inches long. Mary and I were able to visit with Baby, Jenny, and proud Daddy today. Mommy, and baby are doing well. Daddy is as proud as can be, and I know Brandon was excited that his baby brother is finally here. Nine months is a long time to wait! It was a wonderful experience, as it has been nine years since Jenny's son Brandon was born. Jenny and I have known each other since high school, and have grown closer over the years. Mary and Brandon have been friends since they were babies, and will hopefully always know each other. Jenny is the kind of friend who is always there for you, and never expects anything in return. My girls love her, I love her, and I am so proud to call her my friend. Congratulations Jenny, Brandon, and Mike! Noah is so beautiful, and I can't wait to watch him grow up!

*I do realize that my camera's date is so wrong, probably due to a certain 2 year old that we all know....*019


023

021