Wednesday, March 05, 2008

6 years for Anna!

Tomorrow is Anna's 6 year transplant Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 6 years already! It seems like just yesterday, but it also seems like forever ago

Tomorrow we go for transplant clinic. We are going bright and early for ultrasound, then labs before clinic, and we just might sign the papers for the withdrawal study during clinic after Jason asks the questions and voices the concerns he has ( he hasn't been able to speak with the doctors directly about it yet). I'll let you know what we decide. We most likely will do it, and I am very excited about that! We will also have to schedule a day to get Anna's biopsy done, because they like to do that every three years. After that we have more plans for the day to celebrate, so that is why I am posting today!

I also made a Montage in honor of Anna's 6 year liver birthday! This is my first Montage, and it took me a while to make it, so please take a look if you have the time. I think it came out ok!