Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome Baby Sophie Lynn!

Yes, all my friends and relatives are having babies!


My friend Michelle had a baby girl yesterday at 1:30pm.
Sophie Lynn weighed in at 7 pounds 12 ounces, and 21 1/2 inches long.
Mommy and baby are doing very well!
Big brother Hunter and big sister Maya are very proud!


I went to the hospital to visit today. She is a very pretty baby!
I just love newborn babies, and I started thinking, maybe just one more! Then I got home and realized that the three I have are more than enough, they don't stay newborns for very long, and I just love my girls (plus the fact that I am done with diapers). I'll just keep letting my friends and relatives have the babies, I can enjoy them, and hand them right back!







********Update on Noah********

Noah went home last night with a take home nebulizer because he still needs treatments. He is feeling much better!