Friday, February 01, 2008

Snow Day!

I don't understand, when I was a kid growing up, I didn't get a snow day! Not once! Not even when it was waist deep! And, we would always walk to school in it. It was so much fun!

Last night we got about 10 inches of snow. I got a call from the school at 5:30 in the morning (automated) saying that all of our district schools were closed for the day. It didn't matter to me, I had no plans for the day and it was nice to be able to stay home and relax without having to bring the kids back and forth all day. The girls are playing out side in the snow. It's been about an hour already and now it is snowing again! Fun! They wanted me to play with them but I only got as far as taking a few pictures. Anna was too busy to turn around and stop what she was doing for a descent picture, but I got Mary and Alex! The little hams. I just didn't want to actually go out in it, so I stood at the patio door to take these. I know, I'm a party pooper.


006

010

007