Monday, September 10, 2007

Night Out


I never post pictures of
Jason and I together, do I?
We had a great weekend. It
has been a long time since
Jason and I have had a night
out. Our good friend Justin
got Married Saturday,and Jason
was one of the groomsmen. It
was the perfect excuse to get
out without the kids, and we had
an awesome time. There were a lot
of people there that I haven't
seen since High School. It was
just about as awkward as a high
school reunion at first, but then
after a while we all got comfortable
with each other again. Of course, I
brought my camera but didn't take
pictures at the reception. We were
having too much fun for me to really
think about it. I can't wait for the
professional pictures though, they
will look a lot better than the one
up top with my cheap-o camera.












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Vin Diesel! Just kidding, but doesn't Justin look like him? You should see, a lot of their mannerisms are the same too. It's not just the bald head, trust me.
IMG_1763


Justin with his beautiful 2 month old, Haley. Such a proud Daddy.



Just a little tipsy.
IMG_1797



The girls had a nice time at my friend Michelle's house. Jason's parents are usually the ones to watch them, but they came to the wedding too! Good thing because were seated at the same table, and I didn't have Jason because he was at the head table with wedding party. Like I said, it was a little awkward at first. Anyway, we didn't get home until about 1:00 AM so obviously the girls spent the night. When I went to pick them up the next morning I didn't even get a "hi mommy." They were all playing a game and barely noticed that I walked through the door. I had to get them early because I had a baby shower to go to that day. Without the kids, again. Actually I would have loved for them to come but it was at a fancy house full of breakables and God knows the girls would have destroyed something. Jenny got a lot of stuff, and that baby is going to be a very well dressed little boy.

Now that the weekend is over it's time to plan for next weekend. Anna's Birthday is on Friday and I will be helping out in her classroom along with bringing a birthday snack for the class. We will be doing something for both of the girls over the weekend since Mary's Birthday is on the 19th. We usually just celebrate them both together since the Birthdays are only 5 days apart. I am sure I will have pictures to post of my Birthday girls soon!