Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy Thursday!

Why am I happy today???????????

My two favorite shows have their season premiers tonight! Greys Anatomy and ER!!!

I don't know why I am into the medical shows so much. Everyone thinks it is because of Anna, but really I loved ER before Anna was born, and Strong Medicine, and Chicago Hope. I could never get into any of the Law in order shows or anything. Although, last night I watched Private practice, a new spin off of Greys Anatomy. I have to admit, I could get addicted but I will try not to. I am not one of those people who has a show to watch every night or more, and has to TiVo them. I don't even have a TiVo because that would be trouble for me. Because I could be one of those people. One night, back to back shows, that's all I can do. I can't afford to become addicted to other shows! I make sure the girls are in bed, and I watch. No one is to bother me. Should I feel guilty? I don't think so, but sometimes I do. I put them to bed early, so that I can watch a show or two. It's not like I'm hurting them by watching my shows, I even let them put a movie on in their bedroom (so that they don't bother me). HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!