Saturday, September 15, 2007

My Birthday Princess'

Anna's 6th Birthday was yesterday. I really wanted to post, but I was having trouble with my Internet. I can't believe my beautiful girl is 6 already. She has been through more in her life than most people go through in a lifetime. God bless her, she is just a perfect little girl.

Also, my older little princess, Mary, will be 10 next week! I have no idea where those 10 years went. Double digits, that's a big deal! She is starting to act like a preteen, let me tell ya!

We did things a little differently this year for them. We usually have two separate family parties for them on their original birthdays so they have their own special days. I am so over that! It just didn't work out conveniently this year, so we decided to just wing it.

Yesterday for Anna's birthday Anna and I made cupcakes for her class. I was also classroom helper mom. It was nice to watch Anna in the school environment, see how she acted with her teacher and classmates. I got to watch her friends sing happy birthday to her and them all indulge in their cupcakes, along with Anna's teacher! I will do the same for Mary on her Birthday!

001 005


Today we decided to let the girls go on a shopping spree. They had a blast! Usually when we go to the mall they aren't really allowed to buy stuff for themselves because we are usually there to go shopping for things we need or birthday parties, and stuff like that. They shopped the sales! Of course we gave them a spending limit, but they got a lot more for the money than we expected. They each got an outfit (pictured below), a necklace from the Limited Too that have their first initials on it, a digital camera (those little Disney ones), a webkinz, and Anna got a pair of shoes. The digital camera's work ok, I guess I expected a little better. Here are some of the pictures that the girls took:

photo003 photo011 photo003 photo005


I asked them if they wanted to take the camera's back, but they want to keep them. I quess they just like knowing that they can take pictures on their own.

Here is a picture of them after their "shopping spree"
001

Check out these outfits!
004


Moday we are celebrating with Jason's parents. Again both Birthdays at the same time. The girls gave Grandma and Papa some nice long lists. I really hope they don't get them everything they asked for! So, more pictures to come!