Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Day at the Museum!

My good friend Michelle and I decided to take the kids downtown to visit the Field Museum yesterday! It was a great idea since we have nothing else planned for spring break and the weather still isn't very warm. After a bit of a rough start (having to stop on the way there for a potty break for two new potty trained girls, and Alex getting car sick 2 minutes before we arrived, also having to leave the long ticket line for another potty break for the 2 little ones) we had a great time. I don't think I have been to that Museum since grade school for a field trip, so I was excited as well! You will all be proud of me for remembering to bring the camera and taking lots of pictures! Enjoy!

I think our favorite exhibit was the mummy exhibit!





Taking turns lying on an ancient egyptian bed, and trying to pull an ancient row boat.






Another favorite was the Dinosaur exhibate!







040
037


And more, just random pictures!

028
016
012
007
003
004