Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Catching up

*********************Upadate***********************

Perfectly normal labs!

Did I just dream that this child had a liver transplant?

********************Update*************************

It's been a couple weeks now since I posted. Not a whole lot has been happening, so that's why I haven't posted. Everyone is doing well. Anna had her labs done yesterday, so I'll hear back results today I hope. Two weeks since her first medicine reduction, and I think she's fine. I am watching her very closely, but it was such a small reduction it's hard to think anything (for example, rejection) would happen. That's why I'm so comfortable with this study, the weaning is done so slowly, and so carefully. I will make sure to keep her prgress updated.

Today I get to take Grandma for her last radiation appointment. This is very exciting for us. We are going out afterwards for lunch, and then this weekend we will be celebrating her birthday! I can't wait to show her what a special lady she is. I'm thinking I'll get her one of those digital picture frames (good thing she doesn't read this). They still use a film camera, and since I have gone digital, I never get copies of pictures. I should, but I don't. And at this point it would be hard, and expensive, to get all the pictures from my computer to paper. So, a digital picture frame would be perfect! And they are mostly pictures she hasn't seen, so that will be even more special. Any other ideas for this special lady would be appreciated!

I have pictures from Alexandria's birthday too. She had a blast. She is such a sweet little girl. She is still thanking us for her birthday party, and it's not like we had a big party. Just us, Grandma and Papa, and our friends Michelle, Ben, Hunter, Maya and Sophie. She still remembers her cake with the strawberry's in the middle, that is what she talks about when someone asks her about her birthday. Silly girl. She got her very special Giselle dress from Enchanted, our new favorite movie, a play guitar that when she opened she said she got her very own Guitar Hero. She's funny. Her big gift this year was her big girl bed. Take a look at her special day.