Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween Fun!

Sorry for the delay in posts everyone. My computer has not been working correctly and I will be lucky if I can finish this post and publish it. This post will be mostly pictures and of Halloween. The girls had a lot of fun. Mary went as a Zombie Cheerleader, Anna was Cinderella and Alexandria was a flower. It was perfect Halloween weather here, gloomy with some drizzle. Enjoy the pictures!

Here is Anna last Thursday at her preschool parade Dressed as Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is the pumpkin that the girls carved with a little help from daddy. I was busy separating the seeds from the gunk to get them ready for roasting.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm not one to spend a lot of time decorating the house for Halloween, but we do have a year round Halloween decoration, Our big black cat Gizmo!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My Girls posing for the camera before going out for trick or treat.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Mary and Anna hitting the first house up for candy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com