Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Another one bites the dust!

010


Anna just lost another tooth! She doesn't leave the suckers alone. She asked Jason to use the pliers to pull it out for her the other night. She was afraid that she would swallow it in the middle of the night. Of course he wouldn't do it, and neither would I. Teeth don't usually bother me, but this one sure did! I'm not sure why.

Mary on the other hand, just lets them come out when they are ready. She baby's them, won't touch them, won't bite or chew her food near the loose ones. She cries because they hurt her. I guess Anna has known true pain, so this is nothing to her. She has already had 6 cavities filled, and one root canal. She constantly fiddles with them.

Anna and I looked all over the place, but Anna doesn't know where or when she lost it. She is very upset, to say the least. She really wanted the money that the tooth fairy leaves. I think I might just put a note under her pillow from the tooth fairy, with money in it. Maybe the note should say she has secret powers to locate lost teeth, and she found it? Something like that.