Sunday, May 29, 2005

Anna's Cousins


We went to my brother Tim's house over Memorial Day weekend. My sisters Tammy and Wendy were there also. This is a picture of just a handful of Anna's cousins. (form left to right)Joey, Krystal, Randy, Anna, Mary, and Cheryl. Anna is holding my niece Hannah, and Mary is holding Alexandria. We sure don't get together as often as we should, but when we do, watch out! It was loud and crazy, but the kids all had a great time playing, and it was nice to be able to hang out with my siblings! The babies were passed around all day, wich was nice for me and my sister in law. I didn't have to worry about getting the baby ready when we decided to take the kiddies to the park, how wierd. The girls were pooped out on the way home, they passed out in the back seats. Of course when we got home they perked right up and went right to playing outside while I fired up the grill for dinner (Jason said he wanted to cook out, I love it when I don't have to cook, and he does it so well) Anyway, just wanted to share!