Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Anna's doing fine

Anna's labs looked good. This would make me feel better, but since her labs looked good the same day of her biopsy, it doesn't make me feel as good as it should. Now Anna has a cold! The joys of immune suppression.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Update~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry to leave everyone hanging. I know I left the last post in a very negative attitude, but I am feeling better about this now. It's just that I have never had to deal with the news of rejection before, and I have been so used to good news when I get called with results, it was such a shocker! The main thing is that Anna's doing fine. We are still waiting on her last labs though. I will let you know when we get results (probably later today).

She has been a little cranky and getting headaches which are probably side effects from being on these medications again. Otherwise, she is the same beautiful, sweet little girl.