Thursday, January 10, 2008

Alexandria using the Potty!!!!!


Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has me so excited. We have been trying for so long to potty train this child and it has finally stuck with her! Over the past few days she has had only a few accidents. Last night she fell asleep at 6 o'clock in the evening, slept through the night until 7 this morning and she stayed dry! No accidents today so far also (knock on wood). I took her to the store with big girl Disney princess pants on and she kept dry while we were out! I thought of putting a pull up on, but I figured why not try our first trip out without a pullup and see what happens. She is doing really good, and I have let her decide when it's time to go instead of asking her to try every 30 minutes. Looks like we are almost there! So excited, no more diapers for me to change!!!!!!!!