Sunday, August 14, 2005

Countdown to Disney


It's almost here!  Four more days to go, then we are off to see Mickey.  This is what our whole summer has been based on, waiting to go to Disney World.  So, our paper chain is down to four links, then all that will be left is Mickey's head.  Yesterday Anna's wish granters came to give us our plane tickets, and final intinerary.  These people are the most organized people I know.  They have left us with no questions because they have covered everything already.  They, of course, brought over some more presents for the girls.  For Anna, a Cinderella dress with a tiara, wand and slippers. . 

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For Mary, the new Harry Potter book (which I can't wait to read myself!)  and for the both of them Make a Wish t-shirts and buttons, and wrist bands.  They encourage you to wear the shirts, for added attention when we get to the parks!   Anna loved her princess dress, she refuses to take it off!  I am guessing that we will see a lot of little ones running around wearing them anyway.   I am not sure if I will post again until we get back, I will be busy getting ready for the trip.  On my list of things to do there is making sure all of our pets have enough food for my neighbor who will be taking care of them.  Thanks Lorraine!   Getting diapers, formula, and all that stuff for grama who will be taking care of  Alexandria.  Mary will be starting school as soon as we get back so I must go shopping for school supplies for her too.

Yesterday we went to my nephews birthday party, then went shopping for a digital camera! I have been wanting one for so long now and now I finally have one. I got it for only a little over $100 and I think it does the job well. I need to get used to the settings and stuff, but I have taken a few photos on it already (like the ones of Anna above) So, beware. I will be posting a lot of photos now! Here are a couple more of Alexandria and Mary!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com