Friday, October 21, 2005

Five Questions

Quiz taken at the request of Laurie

5 things I plan to do before I die:
1) own a home
2) learn to Quilt
3) give birth to a boy!
4) buy a yellow mustang
5) see each of my daughters off to College (and hopefully my son!)

5 things I can do:
1) french braid
2) make the world's best pot of chili ( so I've been told)
3) make it everywhere on time with 3 kids
4) sew
5) save a lot of money using coupons

5 things I can’t do:
1) Whistle
2) bake
3) cook thanksgiving dinner (maybe I could if I was given the chance)
4) ice skate
5) Algebra (that will be daddy's job to teach the kids)

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) sense if humor
2) understanding
3) dark hair
4) nice smell
5) nice butt (sorry, have to be truthful)

5 things that I say most often:
1) "oh my God!"
2) "you go girl"
3) "sweatpea"
4) "whaz up?"
5) "yah, uh huh, right, ok!"

5 celebrity crushes:
1) Mel Gibson
2) George Clooney
3) John Travolta
4) Matthew Mchonahay
5) Nicholes Cage

5 people I want to do this:
1) Colleen
2) Becca
3) Valerie
4) Beth
5) Rowan